Monday, November 30, 2009

A Month of Being Thankful

"N" is for Nature

Nature, pure unadulterated nature, it clears my mind, frees my spirit and grounds me. Our family loves to be out in it, breath it in and enjoy it's smells and colors. Though I love nature and need it, I find it's something that I take for granted during the business of the week when I rushing from here to there racing the ever present clock.

These days with work and other responsibilities I find that I'm getting out in nature less than my body needs and I can feel it in my soul. My goal for myself for the rest of this year and next, to start building a pattern, is to get out in it again, revel in it, soak it up, get dirty, feed my spirit and feel it in my core. I feel so blessed to live in San Diego, a 10 minute run to the beach and a 1 hour drive to the mountains, it's time to get out and get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment