Friday, November 6, 2009

A Month of Being Thankful

"E" is for Exercise



Oh how I love exercise. Talk about a great way to give your energy a jolt and feel fresh and alive. I love running, biking, walking, kicking the soccer ball, anything that gets the heart rate up. This year I became a Mad Dog certified Spin Instructor and have had the best time motivating people to keep going even when all they really want to do is stop their legs and take a long drink of water. I was raised to love sport and hope to pass that passion on to my kids. Maybe Cary and I subconsciously named our daughter Mia thinking it would make her a world class soccer star, who knows.

Today at lunch I was reminded of just how much I need to burn energy when the pressure of the day is getting to me. I went to the gym at work and the class I wanted to take was full and what a huge let down that was and it was amazing just how it impacted my next few minutes.

This weekend I need to get outside and play!! Join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment