Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Month of Being Thankful

"D" is for Date Night

10 year anniversary date night photo during dinner

Oh how I love date night. It's a single night that renews the spirit and refreshes the oneness of Cary and Me. When we go too long without a date night we can feel it...the pressure of work, responsibilities and life in general start to weigh on us and shorten our fuses. On date night we can connect, actually have a conversation without the interruption of the kiddos and talk without constantly re-starting our sentence with "What were we talking about?" Don't get me wrong, our nights together as a family are so very precious and moments often happen that I hope I'll never forget, but a night out with just Cary, my best friend, is amazing.

Funny side note, I'm home alone with the kiddos as I write this and they've called me from writing this no less than 10 times. God bless them. I hope they never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment